Smart-HDL introduce to you the most advanced sensor technology in the world until now: the Eight in one sensor Module
1970 Motion sensor is used for alarm system
1983 Motion sensor used for home automation
1987 Motion and light intensity companied together in 1 sensor
1999 first digital adjustable Motion sensor with microwave
2001 Digital Motion microwave and light intensity sensor
2003 the 3 in1 Module include Motion, light intensity and IR receiver
2009 Smart-HDL innovation the 8 in 1 Sensor
The Eight in one sensor include 1- Motion sensor, 2- Light intensity sensor, 3- Infrared Receiver, 4- 360 degree Infrared transmitter, 5- first dry input sensor , 6- second dry input sensor , 7 – 32 Logic Automation tables, 8- 3 zones Security support
8 in 1 Module Features:
- Elegant, ceiling mount functional small module, all what you need for every room in 1 small module.
- Motion sensor, PIR technology with digital range adjustable, occupancy timer, and retriggering delay time.
- Light intensity, Light Range triggering different programming functions.
- IR Receiver, up to 8 Infrared macro triggering from the remote control.
- IR transmitter, 360 degree all directional IR transmitters, 250 IR code memory to control your home appliances, TV, DVD, split AC, etc…
- 2 dry input sensor, to connect to other room sensor like door window contact, or smoke detector, that saving the wiring and programming time.
- Automation Logic, 32 AND/OR Linking table for Automation programming to enhance the functions of all the sensor and bus devices together, with 255 programming flag.
- Security, support 3 zones of security for it motion sensor and the 2 dry input, setting it as fire, gas, away, night zone etc…
- Bus enabled, bus terminal to connect as 1 device in the bus network with broadcast button for its address, 8-24 VDC operated from bus network, this module designed to customize all the functions in 1 that save your time, wiring, and money.
More info, please visit or video website